Friday 17 June 2011

Third blog :)

Okay, so it's been a while since my last blog but not much has happened since then. Admittedly, I did go to Seville for four days. I also received an email from the JET Programme on 6th June saying all the placement information would be late (I think the reason they sent out that email was because they were receiving so many calls and emails from worried applicants). BUT finally an update to twitter has left me feeling elated :D THEY'VE FINALLY POSTED OUT THE PLACEMENT INFORMATION!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!

So this means that sometime today or tomorrow I am going to receive the very thing I have waited over a month to receive. Doesn't sound like a long wait, does it? Well, it is when you can't stop thinking about it. I'll finally be able to finish packing now that I know where I'll be going.

Oh yeah, on Wednesday I joined the JET Programme Forums. I've previously browsed through it's pages when researching info for JET but there was never anything current in there. However, on Wednesday I finally found new threads :) Everyone was preparing for departure and I've even found the Brits after drifting through a sea of Americans :-/

Sigh, I better get ready for work :( I wanna wait for the mail though....

No comments:

Post a Comment