Sunday 15 April 2012

Genki Tosaben Musical

Sorry for the long absence, I'm not very good at keeping this blog updated, l am I?
March was very eventful and I don't think I spent a single weekend alone. Looks like April is heading the same way, especially as the Genki musical goes on tour this month!

Our first weekend of performances started last week and I think they went pretty well.
It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to this weekend's performances.

I also attended a ladies only sake tasting event, which also provided free food, so I was a very happy bunny :D I tried sparkling sake, different flavoured umeshus and fruit flavoured alcoholic yogurt drinks.... Tastier than they sound. This event was filmed by TokyoTV and I was even interviewed! すごい! Thankfully, my conversational Japanese is also slowly improving which is a big bonus.

Well, at some point I shall return to actually fill out this blog with details... Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment